- For an experienced National TV Advertising sales account executive who has national TV sales experience and is seeking the next step in their broadcasting career.
- The primary focus of this position is to sell national TV advertising to national advertisers and their agencies
- This TV advertising national account executive should be a creative seller who enjoys working for a large global media and entertainment conglomerate.
- This TV advertising sales account executive will also work independently and as a team member on special projects with:
- The online and wireless advertising sales teams
- Major music, video and entertainment events, upfronts, network specials, new show openings
- Special cross deals with your New York, Chicago or Detroit sales offices
- This national TV account executive will facilitate the selling of advertising to various clients in the West Coast region to include California, Arizona, Washington and other West Coast states. Not just Los Angeles
- Ability to work well with a 12-24 / 18-34 youth oriented music and entertainment oriented brand and an upscale high income demographic; as this is a multiplex offing you multiple cable networks for your clients and agencies.
Archive for the ‘TV Advertising Sales Jobs in Chicago’ Category
Media Executive Searches TV and Digital Jobs
to $200,000+ based on experience
Company benefits include: Medical Plan (s) , Dental Plan , Life Insurance , Accident Insurance , Disability Plan (s) – Long and Short , Flexible Spending Account (s) , Retirement Plan (s) , Savings , 401K , Direct Deposit , Wellness Benefits – Family
lan (s) Available, Generous PTO and more.
Chicago, IL – USA – Midwest Region
Major U.S. global diversified media and entertainment conglomerate
Sell national TV Network advertising to advertising agencies and directly to clients who are national advertisers in the Midwest region while based in Chicago, IL. Ability to work with national clients and their agencies who desire a tween to (18-34) demographic oriented towards the music and entertainment genre that this Network dominates. Ability to work with multiple platform offerings creatively of a major U.S. media and entertainment company to include Cable TV and Interactive and wireless Sell national advertising to senior level executives in a creative, sophisticated, polished and professional manner. Ability to work in a multiplex environment as this TV Network has (5) five channels offering diverse music, entertainment, movies and specials programming across multiple demographics in over 100 Million U.S. homes
Successful national (Cable) TV advertising sales experience as a National Account Executive or Regional Account Executive working with national accounts Experience presenting and selling national advertising to advertising agencies and clients by establishing partnerships and meeting the clients business goals. A polished, intelligent, self motivated, creative and pro-active professional with strong communication skills The capacity to convey the Network’s youth oriented (18-34) programming and audience to the senior most decision makers within advertising agencies and client companies and work across other channels in the multiplex offering different demographics. A person who enjoys thinking creatively to meet a client’s needs while enhancing the Network’s position with specials and tent-pole events, concerts, award shows and music entertainment.. The ability to function effectively and professionally in a major U.S. media and entertainment company and entertain clients at events and upfronts A person looking for career growth with a brand that offers stability and security in one of America’s finest media and entertainment companies. Ability to entertain clients at upfronts, events and award shows while always maintaining a professional sense of social decorum. Strong media math skills to assure that deals make sense for the client and the Network. Ability to travel to clients, events, award shows, upfronts if required.
Resume E-mail Please leave or place “Chicago TV Account Executive” in the subject line of your e-mail for consideration. Questions: Kelli Vanhove 212-599-0909 ext. 201 http://www.filcro.com/chicago-account-executive-tv.html A resume with dates of employment must be submitted for consideration. Thank you