Salary based upon TV advertising sales experience – to $250,000
Outstanding benefits, growth and environment – See benefits below.
Los Angeles, CA – USA
- For an experienced National TV Advertising sales account executive who has national TV sales experience and is seeking the next step in their broadcasting career.
- The primary focus of this position is to sell national TV advertising to national advertisers
- This TV advertising sales national account executive must be a creative seller who work for a U.S. based global media and entertainment conglomerate.
- This TV advertising sales account executive will work independently and as a team member on special projects with:
- Other Network sales executives
- Advertising agencies
- National clients such as P&G, McDonalds, SONY, Paramount, Microsoft, Nike and others
- Online Advertising Sales team for cross platform deals
- This national TV account executive will facilitate the selling of advertising to various clients in the West Coast region to include California, Arizona, Washington and other West Coast states.
- The Network offers real growth, stability, media synergy and strength.
- Ability to work with a 18-24 18-34 youth oriented music and entertainment oriented brand and an upscale high income demographic; as this is a multiplex. Working with others such as Absolute, Mercedes, Rolex, American Express Platinum and Polo Ralph Lauren.
Leading National TV Network as a division of one of the world’s most diversified media and entertainment companies. Operating companies include TV, Motion Picture, Music, Radio, Publishing and Interactive Media divisions. This conglomerate offers an opportunity for a National TV sales executive who wants a solid career in television broadcasting in a highly desired environment in Los Angeles, California.
- National Cable TV Network advertising sales experience
- Knowing what it is to improve performance by being involved from the start to the finish of the sales process.
- A commitment to learn and grow, to the betterment of the Network and the Client.
- A person who enjoys selling in a creative manner.
- A person who understands the tactical and strategic needs of a National TV Network sales organization.
- A person who enjoys being a team player and can also function independently
- Ability to research clients business needs and make creative presentations that capitalize on the Network’s demographic and creative content.
- Must be exceptionally polished and sophisticated
- A person who enjoys music and entertainment
- Highly organized
- Ability to work with major national advertising agencies and Fortune 500 national advertisers
Filcro Media Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
Full Benefits all start the first day of employment except dental and vesting for 401K match
Filcro Media Staffing
Los Angeles – Cable TV
National Advertising Sales Recruitment Group
Please place or leave the words TV Advertising Sales Los Angeles in the subject line