Editor in Chief Jobs in Consumer Magazine Publishing
Archive for the ‘Jobs’ Tag
Magazine Publishing Jobs for Editor in Chief and Editor in Charge for Consumer Magazine Publishing Executives Leave a comment
|Editorial Jobs for Sr. Magazine Publishing Executives in Consumer Magazine Publishing|
Senior level editorial executives with magazine publishing experience have numerous employment opportunities in the consumer magazine publishing industry.The titles: Editor-in-Chief or Editor in Chief ; Managing Editor; Editor in Charge or EIC and Senior Editor are key to identifying these opportunities as they denote the autonomy level required and granted to function in these editorial positions.The consumer magazine industry continues to exhibit exceptional growth in the following genres and subject areas:
Editorial executives with related experience to the above subject areas are in demand in some of the most ideal and desired geographics in the United States based on cost of living and lifestyle. Example:A major Small Business magazine with print circulation of over 1,000,000 and a strong presence online. In this example the Editor in Chief / Editor in Charge is offered to be located in the Dallas / Ft Worth Texas area, the editorial job offers low cost of living, no State taxes and exceptional housing values. The position pays $100,000 to $120,000 as a base to start. A new 5 Bedroom / 3.5 bathroom house can be had for the $170K range. Homes in Texas below $200,000 as shown below would be well over $5 Million if in New York City on the Upper East Side.Comparing cost of living in New York City to Dallas for magazine publishing editorial executives:
|Editorial Jobs for Magazine Publishing Editorial Executives in Consumer Magazine Publishing. – Editor in Chief Jobs Filcro Media Staffing 1985- 2011 all rights reserved.|
Editor In Chief / Editor-In-Chief / Editor in Charge / Managing Editor
Consumer Magazine Publishing
Small Business – Personal Finance – Personal Improvement
Dallas, TX – USA
With an audience of millions of readers who seek to improve their business acumen the magazine is an inspiration to a loyal audience across print and online media.
We seek a magazine publishing executive with a clear passion to the targeted audience who is capable of playing a strategic role in taking this magazine brand to the next level as a world class leader in this dynamic space.
- Set standards to maintain and grow the brand.
- Assure clear messaging and the consistent quality of magazine and online editorial content.
- Take ownership of the quality of the brand by executing content and ongoing guidance to a dedicated staff.
- Set journalistic standards and providing strategic vision.
- Ensure that editorial content and design meet quality standards and expectations set by senior management in a collaborative manner.
- Manage editorial staff to produce a monthly newsstand consumer magazine and online content for multiple sites associated with the brand.
- Collaborate with Publisher to develop editorial calendars for multiple media products and develop on time editorial plans and schedules.
- Develop and implement an editorial blog and social network / social media plan to drive traffic to the online properties associated with the brand.
- Determine editorial workflow schedules.
- Manage creative budget for magazine.
- Editorial leadership includes creatively identifying market opportunities and voids in content.
- Ensuring print and online content delivers the desired message to the designated audience
- Lead all editorial and follow ups with outside authors
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with maturity
- A capacity to proactively and reactively function with regard to the magazine competition and adapt accordingly to be the clear industry leader.
- Manage projects with financial controls adhering to approved budgets and process.
- Maintain reporting and timeline status schedules for projects.
- Collaborate with internal marketing and creative personnel
- Degree in English, Journalism or Communication, advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of (5) years of experience managing an editorial staff for a consumer publication.
- The management of content development for a consumer oriented website.
- Knowledge and demonstrated interest in personal development / business development authors.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, proofreading and editing skills.
- Proven skills monitoring writers and editors in both print and online media platforms
- A minimum of (5) years experience working in a upbeat, fast paced, high energy, deadline driven, healthy work environment.
- Strong budgeting, planning and editorial execution skills.
- Experience producing quality work with expedited timelines as required.
- Self motivated personality, flexible, entrepreneurial, team based, capable of functioning with autonomy
- Exceptional time management skills
- Base salary of $100,000 to $120,000
- Complete company paid benefits
- 401K with company match
- Corporate relocation
- Outstanding work environment
- Low cost of living, low cost of housing, low taxes
Director of Print and Digital Media Recruitment
Filcro Media Staffing
Case Histories: http://executivesearch.tv/html/case_histories.html
Edtior-in-Chief Jobs for a Editor in Chief with Magazine Publishing Experience seeking jobs in Consumer Magazine Publishing in Dallas, TX
Interactive Online Advertising Sales Jobs
Music & Entertainment Group
Chicago, IL 60602
U.S. based global media and entertainment conglomerate seeks an Online TV Network Advertising Sales National Account Executive for the TV Network’s interactive advertising sales division.
This growing multibillion dollar division offers career growth and financial success for an experienced national online advertising sales professional who can excel in a resource rich Music & Entertainment environment.
$100,000 to $175,000 + based on experience – Full firm paid benefits start the first day of employment. See benefits below.
Music and Entertainment Television Network(s) as an interest of a global media and entertainment company, seeks a seasoned interactive sales professional with national experience in interactive media online advertising sales to join the firm’s Interactive Group (IG).
This global industry leader seeks a person who desires a synergistic media environment that lends itself towards new business development based on strength and domination of global music and entertainment markets based on the ability to produce the finest programming available within their genre on TV or the Internet.
This firm owns the number one destination on the internet in their space to compliment their music, lifestyle and entertainment television programming. A person who enjoys thinking out of the box will greatly enjoy this opportunity for real career and financial success.
We seek an experienced, intelligent and aggressive interactive advertising sales professional who can grow in a dynamic and creative environment. Target and develop new national accounts from specific categories for this youth oriented music entertainment group. This executive will evaluate specific business categories and marketplace trends in order to identify prospective accounts that desire a youth oriented music and entertainment genre. Work closely and synergistically with internal “on-air” TV Network National Advertising Sales personnel and Motion Picture Group to create opportunities for advertisers and agencies across multiple platforms. Reports to Mid-West Director National Interactive Online Advertising Sales This national online advertising sales executive will be imbedded with the TV Network’s sales staff and one other national online advertising sales professional. Ideation, Client and Creative Services are handled by New York.
National interactive online advertising sales experience with advertising agencies and clients Strong communication skills to convey programs and creative advertising opportunities Good at building long term and substantive relationships with agencies and national advertising clients An entrepreneurial approach to business that partners with clients The ability to structure deals and advertising programs that can capitalize on dominance in the 18 – 24 and 18-34 youth markets across TV, Interactive, Wireless and other media platforms to include music and motion picture groups in one the world’s largest media and entertainment companies The ability to accompany TV Network sales staff to call on national advertisers to represent the Network’s Interactive Group as an authority on interactive advertising programs for a top creative brand in youth oriented music and entertainment as well as other demographics represented across their multiplex of TV Networks.
Medical Plan (s) Dental Plan Life Insurance Accident Insurance Disability Plan (s) – Long and Short Flexible Spending Account (s) Retirement Plan (s) Savings 401K Direct Deposit, Wellness Benefits Family Plan (s) Internal Posting for Promotions and Transfers Company Cafe (s) in all locations Easy Commute Discount Company Products Entertainment oriented, synergistic, modern and highly desirable work environment
Mr. Tony Filson
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Resume fax: (212) 599-1023
Please attach your resume and leave the words “Online Account Executive Chicago” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms -Copyright © 2009 – All rights reserved Filcro Media Staffing – jobs in tv
Filcro, Inc. 1985 – 2010 Media and Broadcasting Executive Search Firms – Online Advertising Sales Jobs in Chicago
Salary based upon TV advertising sales experience – to $250,000
Outstanding benefits, growth and environment – See benefits below.
Los Angeles, CA – USA
- For an experienced National TV Advertising sales account executive who has national TV sales experience and is seeking the next step in their broadcasting career.
- The primary focus of this position is to sell national TV advertising to national advertisers
- This TV advertising sales national account executive must be a creative seller who work for a U.S. based global media and entertainment conglomerate.
- This TV advertising sales account executive will work independently and as a team member on special projects with:
- Other Network sales executives
- Advertising agencies
- National clients such as P&G, McDonalds, SONY, Paramount, Microsoft, Nike and others
- Online Advertising Sales team for cross platform deals
- This national TV account executive will facilitate the selling of advertising to various clients in the West Coast region to include California, Arizona, Washington and other West Coast states.
- The Network offers real growth, stability, media synergy and strength.
- Ability to work with a 18-24 18-34 youth oriented music and entertainment oriented brand and an upscale high income demographic; as this is a multiplex. Working with others such as Absolute, Mercedes, Rolex, American Express Platinum and Polo Ralph Lauren.
Leading National TV Network as a division of one of the world’s most diversified media and entertainment companies. Operating companies include TV, Motion Picture, Music, Radio, Publishing and Interactive Media divisions. This conglomerate offers an opportunity for a National TV sales executive who wants a solid career in television broadcasting in a highly desired environment in Los Angeles, California.
- National Cable TV Network advertising sales experience
- Knowing what it is to improve performance by being involved from the start to the finish of the sales process.
- A commitment to learn and grow, to the betterment of the Network and the Client.
- A person who enjoys selling in a creative manner.
- A person who understands the tactical and strategic needs of a National TV Network sales organization.
- A person who enjoys being a team player and can also function independently
- Ability to research clients business needs and make creative presentations that capitalize on the Network’s demographic and creative content.
- Must be exceptionally polished and sophisticated
- A person who enjoys music and entertainment
- Highly organized
- Ability to work with major national advertising agencies and Fortune 500 national advertisers
Filcro Media Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
Full Benefits all start the first day of employment except dental and vesting for 401K match
Filcro Media Staffing
Los Angeles – Cable TV
National Advertising Sales Recruitment Group
Please place or leave the words TV Advertising Sales Los Angeles in the subject line
to $200,000+ based on experience
Company benefits include: Medical Plan (s) , Dental Plan , Life Insurance , Accident Insurance , Disability Plan (s) – Long and Short , Flexible Spending Account (s) , Retirement Plan (s) , Savings , 401K , Direct Deposit , Wellness Benefits – Family
lan (s) Available, Generous PTO and more.
Chicago, IL – USA – Midwest Region
Major U.S. global diversified media and entertainment conglomerate
Sell national TV Network advertising to advertising agencies and directly to clients who are national advertisers in the Midwest region while based in Chicago, IL. Ability to work with national clients and their agencies who desire a tween to (18-34) demographic oriented towards the music and entertainment genre that this Network dominates. Ability to work with multiple platform offerings creatively of a major U.S. media and entertainment company to include Cable TV and Interactive and wireless Sell national advertising to senior level executives in a creative, sophisticated, polished and professional manner. Ability to work in a multiplex environment as this TV Network has (5) five channels offering diverse music, entertainment, movies and specials programming across multiple demographics in over 100 Million U.S. homes
Successful national (Cable) TV advertising sales experience as a National Account Executive or Regional Account Executive working with national accounts Experience presenting and selling national advertising to advertising agencies and clients by establishing partnerships and meeting the clients business goals. A polished, intelligent, self motivated, creative and pro-active professional with strong communication skills The capacity to convey the Network’s youth oriented (18-34) programming and audience to the senior most decision makers within advertising agencies and client companies and work across other channels in the multiplex offering different demographics. A person who enjoys thinking creatively to meet a client’s needs while enhancing the Network’s position with specials and tent-pole events, concerts, award shows and music entertainment.. The ability to function effectively and professionally in a major U.S. media and entertainment company and entertain clients at events and upfronts A person looking for career growth with a brand that offers stability and security in one of America’s finest media and entertainment companies. Ability to entertain clients at upfronts, events and award shows while always maintaining a professional sense of social decorum. Strong media math skills to assure that deals make sense for the client and the Network. Ability to travel to clients, events, award shows, upfronts if required.
Resume E-mail Please leave or place “Chicago TV Account Executive” in the subject line of your e-mail for consideration. Questions: Kelli Vanhove 212-599-0909 ext. 201 http://www.filcro.com/chicago-account-executive-tv.html A resume with dates of employment must be submitted for consideration. Thank you
|Position||Sales Development Director
RFP Response and Ideation Jobs Listing
|Location||New York City, NY 10036 – USA
U.S. based multi platform, mobile and PC based information service, with greater penetration than Google, MSN and Yahoo in their space. Tween to 34 – text, contextual and video search.
|Compensation||$125,000 to $160,000 and bonus based on experience
Outstanding health, wellness, PTO, stock and retirement benefits
The Sales Development Director is responsible for conceiving and developing creative marketing solutions for youth markets TWEEN to 24 and young adults 18 to 34 that leverage the full breadth of the firm’s mobile, online and social media platforms to help the firm achieve its overall revenue goals. Clients are major brands, advertising agencies and large-sized businesses.
This role requires a self-starter with high initiative, who can think creatively and strategically, can work collaboratively as a team player, and has very strong presentation, copy, and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who is highly detail oriented, can thrive in a deadline-driven, face-paced environment and has familiarity with online advertising platforms and executions.
The ability to make responses to RFP’s flow well, look great and address the creative needs of Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Electronics, Gaming, Entertainment, Movies, Music, Telecommunications, Social Networking, Apparel and all the many businesses that the company presents to, once their RFP’s are received.
Creative ideation for sales development in the digital space.
|Contact||U.S. Digital Media Recruitment Group
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Resume fax: (212) 599-1023
|Links||Filcro Media Staffing
Sales Development Ideation
RFP Response Jobs – Media & Entertainment
Location – Contact