Jobs TV advertising sales jobs in Los Angeles Cable TV Networks
National TV Advertising Sales Jobs
Music & Entertainment TV Network
National TV Sales Account Executive – West Coast
Salary based upon TV advertising sales experience – to $250,000
Outstanding benefits, growth and environment – See benefits below.
Los Angeles, CA – USA
- For an experienced National TV Advertising sales account executive who has national TV sales experience and is seeking the next step in their broadcasting career.
- The primary focus of this position is to sell national TV advertising to national advertisers
- This TV advertising sales national account executive must be a creative seller who work for a U.S. based global media and entertainment conglomerate.
- This TV advertising sales account executive will work independently and as a team member on special projects with:
- Other Network sales executives
- Advertising agencies
- National clients such as P&G, McDonalds, SONY, Paramount, Microsoft, Nike and others
- Online Advertising Sales team for cross platform deals
- This national TV account executive will facilitate the selling of advertising to various clients in the West Coast region to include California, Arizona, Washington and other West Coast states.
- The Network offers real growth, stability, media synergy and strength.
- Ability to work with a 18-24 18-34 youth oriented music and entertainment oriented brand and an upscale high income demographic; as this is a multiplex. Working with others such as Absolute, Mercedes, Rolex, American Express Platinum and Polo Ralph Lauren.
Leading National TV Network as a division of one of the world’s most diversified media and entertainment companies. Operating companies include TV, Motion Picture, Music, Radio, Publishing and Interactive Media divisions. This conglomerate offers an opportunity for a National TV sales executive who wants a solid career in television broadcasting in a highly desired environment in Los Angeles, California.
- National Cable TV Network advertising sales experience
- Knowing what it is to improve performance by being involved from the start to the finish of the sales process.
- A commitment to learn and grow, to the betterment of the Network and the Client.
- A person who enjoys selling in a creative manner.
- A person who understands the tactical and strategic needs of a National TV Network sales organization.
- A person who enjoys being a team player and can also function independently
- Ability to research clients business needs and make creative presentations that capitalize on the Network’s demographic and creative content.
- Must be exceptionally polished and sophisticated
- A person who enjoys music and entertainment
- Highly organized
- Ability to work with major national advertising agencies and Fortune 500 national advertisers
Filcro Media Staffing and the organizations we represent are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and we comply with all federal and state laws.
Medical Plan (s)
Disability Plan (s)
Flexible Spending Account (s)
Retirement Plan (s)
Family Plan (s)
Internal Posting Promotions and Transfers
Company Cafe (s) in all locations
Discount Company Products
Highly desirable work environment
Full Benefits all start the first day of employment except dental and vesting for 401K match
Filcro Media Staffing
Los Angeles – Cable TV
National Advertising Sales Recruitment Group
Please place or leave the words TV Advertising Sales Los Angeles in the subject line
This URL: http://www.filcro.com/tv-advertising-sales-jobs-in-los-angeles.html
TV advertising sales jobs in Chicago jobs in cable TV Advertising sales jobs
National Account Executive
Midwest Region – Chicago
100 million sub Cable TV Network
Music and Entertainment Genre
to $200,000+ based on experience
Company benefits include: Medical Plan (s) , Dental Plan , Life Insurance , Accident Insurance , Disability Plan (s) – Long and Short , Flexible Spending Account (s) , Retirement Plan (s) , Savings , 401K , Direct Deposit , Wellness Benefits – Family
lan (s) Available, Generous PTO and more.
Chicago, IL – USA – Midwest Region
Major U.S. global diversified media and entertainment conglomerate
Sell national TV Network advertising to advertising agencies and directly to clients who are national advertisers in the Midwest region while based in Chicago, IL.
Ability to work with national clients and their agencies who desire a tween to (18-34) demographic oriented towards the music and entertainment genre that this Network dominates.
Ability to work with multiple platform offerings creatively of a major U.S. media and entertainment company to include Cable TV and Interactive and wireless
Sell national advertising to senior level executives in a creative, sophisticated, polished and professional manner.
Ability to work in a multiplex environment as this TV Network has (5) five channels offering diverse music, entertainment, movies and specials programming across multiple demographics in over 100 Million U.S. homes
Successful national (Cable) TV advertising sales experience as a National Account Executive or Regional Account Executive working with national accounts
Experience presenting and selling national advertising to advertising agencies and clients by establishing partnerships and meeting the clients business goals.
A polished, intelligent, self motivated, creative and pro-active professional with strong communication skills
The capacity to convey the Network’s youth oriented (18-34) programming and audience to the senior most decision makers within advertising agencies and client companies and work across other channels in the multiplex offering different demographics.
A person who enjoys thinking creatively to meet a client’s needs while enhancing the Network’s position with specials and tent-pole events, concerts, award shows and music entertainment..
The ability to function effectively and professionally in a major U.S. media and entertainment company and entertain clients at events and upfronts
A person looking for career growth with a brand that offers stability and security in one of America’s finest media and entertainment companies.
Ability to entertain clients at upfronts, events and award shows while always maintaining a professional sense of social decorum.
Strong media math skills to assure that deals make sense for the client and the Network.
Ability to travel to clients, events, award shows, upfronts if required.
Filcro Media Staffing
521 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Please leave or place “Chicago TV Account Executive” in the subject line of your e-mail for consideration.
Questions: Kelli Vanhove 212-599-0909 ext. 201
A resume with dates of employment must be submitted for consideration. Thank you